NEW! Upgraded power for Summer 2017!
The Town of Pincher Creek boasts a well-maintained, municipally operated campground, ideally located close to all Town amenities. Campers will enjoy the quiet and scenic creek-side location, along with a nearby walkway system and recreational opportunities.
The campground is great for cyclists, boaters, motorists, RV's, visitors passing through, or local families needing to “get away” for a weekend.
Veterans’ Memorial Campground :
940 Lawrence Street (follow signs posted along HWY 6/Waterton Avenue)
- Scenically located by the creek and walkway system
- Close to all Town amenities
- 7 fully serviced sites (power, sewer and water), 11 electrical service only sites and camping sites available
- Flush toilet washrooms and free shower facilities available
- Registration cost of $20.00/tent; $25.00/no hook-up and $30/electrical only, $35/full service sites
- Registrations and drop-ins welcome (on-site host with gates closing at 11 p.m.)
- Firewood is available for purchase
Veteran's Memorial Campground Layout
To make a reservation, please call 403-339-1465. For more information, please call
- Attractions & Lifestyle
- Parks, Trails, Outdoor Facilities