Regardless of the nature of a business, location and proximity are key to success and efficient operations.
The Town of Pincher Creek is located in the South West corner of Alberta and is easily accessed from all directions. This location places Pincher Creek in the enviable position of servicing two highways along with year round tourist traffic from Waterton Lakes Park, Castle Mountain Ski Resort, and the Old Man River Dam.
These attractions are 30 minutes or less from Pincher Creek and draw over 500,000 visitors per year. Combined with Pincher Creek’s 35,000 Trade Area residents, it is well situated to become the business hub of South Western Alberta.
- 211 km south of Calgary
- 103 km west of Lethbridge
- 221 km east of Cranbrook, BC
- 369 km north of Great Falls, Montana
- 35,000 residents within its 100 kilometre Trading Area
- The Crowsnest Highway #3 is the main highway running east and west
- Nearby highways running north and south are #6, #22 and #2
- Located in the Mountain Standard Time Zone