Through the hard work of dedicated volunteers, ornamental gardening projects can be enjoyed throughout the town, beautifying our surroundings and natural landscape.
- More than 65 flower beds have been developed since 1996
- 300 trees and shrubs have been planted by volunteers
- 47 hanging baskets grace downtown lamp posts
- The Town of Pincher Creek and the “Pincher Planters” gardening group have been featured in Western Canadian garden magazines
- A newly planted addition to Lebel Mansion is the beautiful "rose garden"
- 2013 Communities in Bloom 5 Blooms Pincher People Power
Also be sure to visit:
- Pincher Park (767 Main Street)
- Museum Grounds (1037 Bev McLachlin Drive)
- Multi-Purpose Facility Grounds (895 Main Street)
- Cenotaph Park (717 Main Street)
- Hank Planger Park (912 Christie Avenue)
The Town of Pincher Creek has a commemorative bench and tree program, for information on these programs please contact the Recreation Office at 403 627 3156
- Attractions & Lifestyle
- Parks, Trails, Outdoor Facilities