Multi-Purpose Facility (Pool)
This 23,000 square foot multi-use facility offers something for everyone all under one roof, including an Aquatic Centre, Library, Conference and Meeting Rooms, Soccer Field, and other outdoor recreational facilities.
Aquatic (Swimming Pool) Centre Features
This barrier free facility offers a family change room and a walk-in access to the main swim pool which easily accommodates children, those who are physically challenged, and seniors. It also offers:
6-lane competition swimming pool
Kiddie pool with splash fountain
Swimming lessons and training
The waterslide is open during family swim, public swim and parent n' tot. The waterslide is included in regular admission.
NEW Pincher Creek Spray Park
The new spray park is located behind the Pincher Creek Swimming Pool. It is now CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
· Open Swim | Everyone welcome (children under 8 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian 13 years of age or older)
· Family Swim | All children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older
· Lane Swim | Swimming lengths
· Parent 'N' Tot | Parents and preschool-aged children
· Aquafit | Everyone welcome for a low impact workout
· Senior Aquafit | A gentle 45 minute class intended for seniors, but everyone is welcome
· Bootcamp | A full body workout including dry land and in-water activities. Must be able to swim a minimum of 2 lengths in the pool. All ages welcome to participate. In-water child care is available for children 18 months or older.
If you would like further information, have a special lesson request, are interested in private lessons, or need a lesson you do not see above, please call us at (403) 627-2565, and we would be happy to help you!
Private Pool Rental
Book the entire pool for your own special private party! Private rentals are accomodated on Saturday's and Sunday's and start at $120/hour. All private rentals include the use of the party room for one hour. The pool requires 2 weeks notice.
Meeting Room Rental
Our meeting room is available for gatherings, meetings, full day training sessions, and more.
All rentals must be booked two weeks in advance. Please call (403) 627-2565 for more information.
Programs & Activities
Pincher Creek is a busy community with lots of options for staying active. The best place to find out what programs are happening when is in our Program and Activity Guides. Watch here for updates and new publications.
Pincher Creek Swimming Pool
895 Main Street
Pincher Creek, Alberta
Schedule Line: (403) 627-4062
Pool Office: (403) 627-2565
Rec Office: (403) 627- 4322