Your privacy is important to The Town of Pincher Creek. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Town of Pincher Creek collects, and the ways in which The Town of Pincher Creek uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Town of Pincher Creek may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to The Town of Pincher Creek
Using personal information
The Town of Pincher Creek may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where the Town of Pincher Creek discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Town of Pincher Creek may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Town of Pincher Creek will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Town of Pincher Creek will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Town of Pincher Creek is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Social Media Policy