Juan Teran Regional Park
Located off of Macleod Street (across from Sproule Field), this regional park features more than 15 acres of beautifully developed park area.
Juan Teran Regional Park Features
- Three regulation slo pitch diamonds (one accommodates baseball)
- Concession/washroom building
- Beach volleyball pit
- Children’s playground
- Picnic area and open space
- Horseshoe pits
- Green space
NEW Off-Leash Dog Parks
The Town of Pincher Creek is pleased to announce the opening of two off-leash dog parks within our community.
- Adjacent to Juan Teran Regional Park (6330 Range Road 30-1)
- Across the footbridge behind the Community Hall (291 Canyon Drive)
- Attractions & Lifestyle
- Parks, Trails, Outdoor Facilities