#LoveLocalPC CampaignJuly 25, 2020
A social campaign supporting local business.
1) Shop locally in the Town of Pincher Creek or MD of Pincher Creek, including the villages within the MD boundaries.
2) Take a photo of your experience or the product you purchased.
3) Post a photo enjoying your purchase on Instagram, Facebook* or Twitter using the hashtag #LoveLocalPC
4) Follow Pincher Creek & District Chamber of Commerce Facebook page to see if you are a winner!
5) All entries will be entered in the final grand prize give-a-way of $1000 to celebrate small business week.
6) Enter as many times as you would like, multiple entries encouraged.
Contest starts, Friday, July 3 at 12 noon
Weekly entry cut off, Friday at 12 noon-winner will be drawn between 6:30 and 6:45pm at the Pincher Creek Farmer’s Market and/or live on Facebook.
All winnings will be in the form of retailer gift cards where the terms and conditions for use set by the retailer will apply.
Weekly winner can choose gift cards for a total value of $200 from a maximum of two Chamber members.
Grand Prize of $1000 in gift cards will be drawn at the Awards of Excellence, celebrating Alberta’s small business week.
All gift cards must be collected in person or a mailing address provided by December 31, 2020.
Lost gift cards will not be replaced. Winners be contacted twice using information provided on the ballot.
If the prize is not claimed the draw for that prize is forfeit.
The Pincher Creek & District Chamber of Commerce and all members of the Pincher Creek Business Recovery Support Program are not responsible for any products purchased with the gift cards.
Gift cards have no cash value and must be used to purchase non-refundable products.
*to enter on Facebook & instagram, you must ensure your picture and post is set to public
Download the how to enter poster to print and place in your business:
8.5 x 11
For more information please go to https://www.pincherchamber.ca/lovelocal
This program is being administered by the Pincher Creek & District Chamber of Commerce